Thursday, August 29, 2013

How to: write me letters

My mailing address while I'm in the MTC:
Sister Rosemary Julia Baratta
El Salvador San Salvador East Mission
Mexico Missionary Training Center
Ave 510 #90
Colonia San Juan de Aragon
07950 Mexico City, Distrito Federal
Mexico

After October 15th or so (I'll post this again), I fly out to El Salvador!
You can send mail to:
Sister Rosemary Julia Baratta
El Salvador San Salvador East Mission
Boulevard del Hipodromo No 537
Colonia San Benito
CP, San Salvador
El Salvador


In addition to sending me regular letters and packages, you can also send me a letter (free!) at any point in my mission via this website: http://www.dearelder.com/
How? It's pretty easy.
1. Click "Write a missionary" at the top of the screen
2. Select mission. I will be in the Mexico MTC for six weeks (until ~October 15th), and from then on, in the El Salvador San Salvador East mission.
3. Input your address (in the top part) and my name (in the middle part).
4. Write your letter.
5. Click send letter!

Pretty simple, eh?

In return, if y'all write me letters, I will write some back to you (and bonus, then I'll actually have your address on hand!)

No comments:

Post a Comment