Monday, August 26, 2013

Nine days and counting!

According to my missionary portal (a website the LDS church put together to help missionaries get ready to go), my countdown is officially in single digits!
But wait.
That's actually not quite right.
I fly out Tuesday of next week, so that should read 8 days.
But Tuesday doesn't really count as me being here because I leave first thing in the morning (7:50 flight + reporting 3 hours before = better get to bed early!), so in reality, it's more like I have seven days left in the states! SEVEN DAYS! Holy cow.

Anyway, I don't have much more to say than this (just trying to set up the blog), so I better get back to the many many things on my final checklist of things to do!
Adios for now, and check out the farewell talk (also posted today) if you want to hear some more from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment