Monday, November 3, 2014

11-3-14 Back in Monte Cristo

Dear fam sauce

Sooo we had transfers this week, and I returned to my second area! Well, not exactly. I'm in the same ward, but working the other half of the area because the ward is divided between two companionships of sisters. It's a bit like Belmont (in the sense that the people here are pretty well off and there's a lot of "all set" Catholics), but in spite of that, we've been able to find people that are willing to listen to our message. And hopefully, as we work with the members, we'll be able to help them come to church and to the waters of baptism.

I'm with Hermana O, from Honduras. She is so awesome - a hard worker, really focused, hilarious, really converted and obedient (I love obedient companions. They are the best, because we can just focus on the work and not on the rules!). God knows exactly where we need to be and with whom.

My trainer, Hermana I just finished her mission this past week. She's from Pennsylvania, so I'll be able to see her after the mission. Yay!

I don't have anything else super huge to share this week. Much love to all!
Hermana Romero


Photos: Hermanas from my zone (the zone with the most hermanas in the mission. Soo excited!)


Hermana Romero with her trainer - Hermana I
who just went home to Pennsylvania last week

Hermana Romero with her new companion,
Hermana O

No comments:

Post a Comment