Tuesday, September 23, 2014

9-16-14 Deported! [this came a day late - on Tuesday]



If you're all wondering why I didn't write this week, and why my letter is so short, it's because...I got deported to Panama! I just wanted to wish everyone a happy week. Life is good, and transfers are this week, so we'll see where I am next week.

Love,
Hermana Romero

                 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

[then about fifteen minutes later:]

Oh and don't worry, it's completely normal. If you don't get your residency visa, you have to leave the country... Since my temporary visa expired about 6 months ago, I had been expecting that something like this might happen. I flew to Panama yesterday, had a two hour tour of the country and then flew back. Today was a normal day of missionary work.

No comments:

Post a Comment